Monday, June 25, 2012

hope for the hopeless

It's a rebound. It'll disappear soon. Don't worry. He told me. I smiled. :)
We were happy and found comfort, that's a good thing right? He said. yeah, i answered. 
I'm so tired to falling in and out of love. It would be great if there is this someone that already know me and i already know her and we know we can be together only if we want to. Nothing excited, just boring and plain. He told me. 
Dont close your heart, someone is in somewhere waiting for you. I told him. 


oh well, i heard that you found her. Guess she gave things that i couldn't give to you. 
Here i sincerely wish you happiness. I hope it's really truly from my bottom of my heart. 


You just came in and out of my life easily, and i'm hanging right here and have to act like i don't care at all. How worst is that feeling huh? I though i handle it well, but actually i'm the loser. Loser from the beginning. 


Never mind, I'll find someone like you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment