Saturday, July 14, 2012

13th the black Friday

July has finally come. I am thinking everything will gonna be alright. As told by all the prediction, the Tarot. July is my month. 


July 13th 2012. 


Okay, check out the daily horoscope as usual. Showing 4-5 stars in every categories. Well, I going out to do something in a good mood. Lalala.... done my work. Good weather. Hm.... get back home and continue sleep. Hooray! 


Get into Yellow Zai. I'm in the driver seat. Potato was in the passenger seat. Thinking to just drop her by her office and I'm gonna back home after all. BANG!!!! WTF!! someone is kissing Yellow Zai ass! The moment was like playing pom pom car in the high way! Aww...It's 13th the black Friday.


Thanks god I'm still fine. But Yellow Zai was not that lucky. He have to stay in workshop for a week. Bad luck go away please. I'm so tired about it. I dunno how long I still can hold on. I dunno how strong I am until being strong is the only way I have, but actually i'm not as strong as you think. 


*Never trust the daily horoscope! :)


Flower.K

No comments:

Post a Comment