Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Lady

Being a mama little girl two days, I am so happiness but she leaved me far far away again. 


Here we at the departure hall. Drop her luggage, took her boarding pass. We walk to the departure gate. Keep remind her the gate number. I am here looking at her going down the escalator, walking through the customs. She's getting smaller..... and disappear. 


Pay the fucking expensive parking fees. Walk to the car park. Get in my car, I started worry about her. Because of my selfishness, she has to go alone. I do not know whether my decision isn't it correct. I must have to responsible to myself. I'm so sorry, forgive me please.


Reached home. Give her a ring and tell her I'm home. She found the gate. Hurray!
She's complaining the airport have no selling her favorite Famous Amos cookies.  


Mum: ok lah, I reached I call you lah. Bye Bye! 


Doo.....


I have no chance to say bye bye and she cut off my phone.


Nevermind, I can track your flight on www.flightradar24.com *wink




I love you mum. 

1 comment: